X200 Classic Scrum Sled
The X200 is a great first Scrum Sled. Built to the same high standards as our larger, more advanced models, the X200 is still a tough rugby sled with just a few less features for rugby clubs on a budget. All of it’s steel tubes are extra thick and heavy duty. The professional engineering & precision welding makes this a very strong model. The exterior is completely powder coated for extreme outdoor durability. The wooden platform & base runners are thick pressure treated wood that will last for many years in the outdoor elements and can handle the beatings of any rugby club. This scrum sled has a hefty welded hand rail for the safety of players standing on the X200 for added weight. The scrum pads are extra thick “Rugby Tough” foam pads with outdoor durable vinyl. If permanent, additional weight is needed, a simple stack of sand bags in the front area works great. It comes fully assembled and “Ready to Scrum” with no nuts & bolts or moving parts that need to be tightened season after season. All of our scrum machines have extended front heads that allow your #9 plenty of area to put the ball in without hitting the sled, unlike others on the market.
Availability: Out of stock
The X200 Scrum Sled is American Made, in stock & ready to ship.
At Only $2,499.00, this is a GREAT scrum sled at a very affordable price!
- Perfect for New Rugby Clubs, Younger Rugby Clubs or Clubs on a Budget
- Delivered “Ready to Scrum” with No Assembly Required
- Tall Pads to Accomodate Youth to Adult Players
- Heavy Duty Fully Welded Steel Structure
- Heavy Duty, Thick Foam Pads with Tough Vinyl Covers
- Pressure Treated Wood Platform for Outdoor Use
- Powder Coated for Extreme Outdoor Durability
- Heavy Duty Welded Handrail for Players on Sled Adding Weight
- 42″ Tall x 52″ Wide x 80″ Length / 325 Pounds
- Base Plate / Platform: 48″ X 60″
- Made in the USA