X250 Classic XL Scrum Machine
The X250 is a great Scrum Machine for any rugby club. Built to the same high standards as our larger, more advanced models, the X250 is a very tough rugby scrum machine with no moving parts. Larger than the X200 Classic, the Classic XL has wider heads for larger packs, larger steel tubes, a steel hook on the back of the base plate for pulling or loading, shorter pads for more precise scrumming, heavier weight and a full sized diamond steel base plate that is rolled on all 4 sides for safe use on artificial surfaces along with a normal grass pitch. All of it’s steel tubes are extra thick and heavy duty. The professional engineering & precision welding makes this a very strong model. The exterior is completely powder coated for extreme outdoor durability. The scrum sled has a hefty welded hand rail for the safety of players standing on the X250 for added weight. The pads are extra thick “Rugby Tough” foam pads with outdoor durable vinyl. If permanent, additional weight is needed, a simple stack of sand bags in the front area works great. It comes fully assembled with no nuts & bolts that need to be tightened season after season. All of our scrum machines have extended front heads that allow your #9 plenty of area to put the ball in without hitting the sled, unlike others on the market.
Availability: Out of stock
The X250 Scrum Machine is American Made, in stock & ready to ship.
At Only $3,250.00, this is a GREAT scrum machine at a very affordable price!
- Perfect any Rugby Club at any Age or Level of Playing Ability
- Delivered “Ready to Scrum” with No Assembly Required
- Extra Thick, Oversized Steel Tubing
- Heavy Duty Foam Pads with Tough Vinyl Covers
- Extra Thick Diamond Plate Solid Steel Base for Artificial Surfaces
- Powder Coated for Extreme Outdoor Durability
- Heavy Duty Welded Handrail for Players on Sled Adding Weight
- 35″ Tall x 52″ Wide x 78″ Length / 400 Pounds
- Base Plate / Platform: 48″ X 60”
- Steel hook on the back of the base platform for pulling or loading
- Artificial Surface Safe
- Made in the USA